Friday 4 September 2009

Stone The Flower


Stone The Flower:
A Pete Beaver Compilation - April 2007.
01. Susan Pillsbury - Love Never Dies
02. Soul Invaders Inc. - So Good
03. The Satagans - Lovers To Friends
04. Earl Flute & Keith Hudson - The Betrayer
05. The Singing Stars - Wait On Jesus
06. Stu Gardner Inc. - Spaced Out
07. Lloyd Charmers - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More
08. Saint John - Stand Up (Baby)
09. The Hyykers - Stone The Flower
10. Andrew Brown - You Made Me Suffer
11. Norman Riley - Sounds Of The Street
12. Leon Gardner - Be There (Part 1)
13. Lee Stone - What Is Life
14. Dianne Elliott - When He Speaks
15. Zuma - Hot Pants
16. Love Inc. - Loving You
17. Jackie Mittoo - What That
18. Downbeats - Pick Up The Pieces
19. The Gaylads - I Love The Reggae
20. Rico & The Blue Boys - Soul Of Africa
21. Belles Combo - Show Me The Way
22. Expressway - Blue Evening
23. Catherine Howe - The Innocence Of Child
24. Gary Davidson - Waves

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your posts, some great stuff there.

    I've added a link on my blog - http://northeastbeast.blogspot.com/ - hope you can find something of interest there for yourself.

    Thanks again

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mixes are absolutely mind jarring! Thank you so much. I followed (and greatly miss) your neapolitan funk blog. Much respect.

    Peace and blessings.

    feel free to check out my blog if you like at

    http://fufustew.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read a lot of blogs, and these are EASILY the best mixes on the internet.

    HOT DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to listen music every time, I usually wear my headphone. Actually, I want a house close to the camp and listen loud music, that’s why I think costa rica investment opportunities is a great option for me and for another ones.

    ReplyDelete